Redefining Limits for Over 125 Years
GrafTech International is a global company with over 125 years of experience in the graphite industry. We offer innovative graphite solutions for the most challenging applications.
On August 17, 2015, GrafTech International became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. For more information on Brookfield, please visit the website at www.brookfield.com.
GrafTech is committed to redefining limits in temperature, size, performance, thickness and the many other attributes necessary to enable its customers to advance and grow in this ever-changing world. GrafTech’s advanced materials and broad-based solutions developed for the many industries it serves — including iron, steel, electronics, energy storage, solar, nuclear, oil & gas, aerospace and many others — position the company and its customers to continue to grow and evolve well into the future.
Based on its history of creating, innovating and manufacturing material science based solutions for a wide variety of applications, GrafTech proudly welcomes the challenges of the next 125 years!
- Beijing – Sales Office
- Shanghai – Sales Office
- Hong Kong – Sales Office
Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Calais – Graphite Electrode Maufacturing Facility
- Malonno – Advanced Graphite Materials Manufacturing and Machine Shop and Sales Office
- Moscow – Sales Office
- Pamplona – Graphite Electrode Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- Bussigny – Sales Office
- Meyerton – Refractory Machine Shop and Sales Office
- Independence, OH – Global Corporate Headquarters
- Biddeford, ME – Advanced Composite Materials Manufacturing Facility
- Presque Isle, ME – Advanced Composite Materials Manufacturing Facility
- Brooklyn Heights, OH – Innovation & Technology Center
- Lakewood, OH – Flexible Graphite Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- Parma, OH – Advanced Graphite Materials
- Sharon Center, OH – Advanced Electronics Technologies Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- St. Marys, PA – Graphite Electrode Manufacturing Facility
- Columbia, TN – Advanced Graphite Materials and Refractory Products Manufacturing, Warehousing Facility and Sales Office
- Lawrenceburg, TN – Refractory Products Manufacturing Facility
- Port Lavaca, TX – (Seadrift Coke) – Needle Coke Manufacturing Facility
- Clarksburg, WV – Advanced Graphite Materials Manufacturing Facility
- Monterrey – Graphite Electrode Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- Salvador – Graphite Electrode Machine Shop
- São Paulo – Sales Office