Maximizing Steel Productivity through Technology & Service Leadership
GrafTech International is a global company with over 125 years of experience in the graphite industry. We offer innovative graphite solutions for the most challenging applications.
On August 17, 2015, GrafTech International became an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. For more information on Brookfield, please visit the website at www.brookfield.com.
GrafTech International is the leader in the graphite industry focused on maximizing customers’ bottom lines and providing unparalleled service, while developing cutting-edge technology that sets the standard in the steel industry.
Since GrafTech’s inception in 1886, we have worked closely with our steelmaking customers by understanding their needs and transforming them into a portfolio of revolutionary products and services. Our industry-leading knowledge of the steelmaking process is the key to our unmatched technical service. GrafTech also offers the largest technical service team in our industry with a proven track record of reducing customer costs, increasing productivity, and maintaining uninterrupted production flows.
- Beijing – Sales Office
- Shanghai – Sales Office
- Hong Kong – Sales Office
Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Calais – Graphite Electrode Maufacturing Facility
- Malonno – Advanced Graphite Materials Manufacturing and Machine Shop and Sales Office
- Moscow – Sales Office
- Pamplona – Graphite Electrode Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- Bussigny – Sales Office
- Meyerton – Refractory Machine Shop and Sales Office
- Brooklyn Heights, OH – Global Corporate Headquarters
- Lakewood, OH – Flexible Graphite Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- Parma, OH – Advanced Graphite Materials
- Sharon Center, OH – Advanced Electronics Technologies Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- St. Marys, PA – Graphite Electrode Manufacturing Facility
- Columbia, TN – Advanced Graphite Materials and Refractory Products Manufacturing, Warehousing Facility and Sales Office
- Lawrenceburg, TN – Refractory Products Manufacturing Facility
- Port Lavaca, TX – (Seadrift Coke) – Needle Coke Manufacturing Facility
- Clarksburg, WV – Advanced Graphite Materials Manufacturing Facility
- Monterrey – Graphite Electrode Manufacturing Facility and Sales Office
- Salvador – Graphite Electrode Machine Shop
- São Paulo – Sales Office