Restrictions of Hazardous Substances
GrafTech International is committed to Health, Safety and Environmental excellence. The company conducts business responsibly and in a manner designed to protect the health and safety of employees, customers, the public and the environment. Proactive in addressing regulatory changes, GrafTech consistently implements necessary procedures to ensure compliance with changing requirements.
The European Union (EU) Directive 2002/95/EC, on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), goes into effect on July 1, 2006. Aimed to protect human health and the environment, the RoHS Directive mandates that electrical and electronic products (EEE) entering the EU marketplace shall contain restrictive levels of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+), Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- RoHS Declaration: GRAFKOTE®
- RoHS Declaration: HITHERM™ 700 & 1200
- RoHS Declaration: HITHERM™ 2500 Series
- RoHS Declaration: SPREADERSHIELD™
- RoHS Declaration: SPREADERSHIELD™ with Adhesive
- RoHS Declaration: SPREADERSHIELD™ with P1 Plastic
- RoHS Declaration: SPREADERSHIELD™ SS1000+
- RoHS Declaration: HITHERM™ P Series
- RoHS Declaration: GRAFGUARD®
- RoHS Declaration: GRAFOIL®